Tuesday, May 15, 2012

4 Month Check Up

It's official.  I have one big girl on my hands....
I have been excited about Norah Kate's 4 month well check because  I couldn't wait to see how much she weighs.  All I knew is she is thoroughly filling out her 6 month size clothes.  My sweetpea is weighing in at 15lbs and 5 oz!!  Heavyweight!  :) She is in the 75th percentile for weight and the 92nd percentile for height at 26" long.  I am so proud that she is growing so good!  She is perfectly healthy! 

The information sheet that I got from the pediatrician's office said I could introduce rice cereal twice a day and feed her as much of it as she wanted... However, Mona, the nurse practitioner, said to hold off on the second meal of cereal for a couple of weeks, and not to introduce any veggies until she is about 5 1/2 months old.  Sooo... we are not on a diet...yet.  I just can't add anything else.  They said they don't want my chunky girl bulking up too much!
She is doing great developmentally also!  She can make a motorboat sounds with her lips, hold her head up perfectly when on her tummy and look around, she can inchworm off her play mat using her knees and feet, and can hold her weight when you pull her up by her hands. She is smiling, laughing, cooing, and reaching for toys.  She can hold her sippee cup and pull her paci out of her mouth.  Pretty darn smart if you ask me!

Counting my blessings!

life was tough after those shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment