Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Cold

While I don't consider it a good milestone, I guess it is one I may want to remember one day... Norah Kate has her first cold.  No fever, just runny nose, congestion, coughing and sneezing.

She had clear drainage two days ago, but this morning...let's just say it's yuck.

I have called the pediatrician's office to see if I should come in or not.  I don't want it to turn into something worse.

Even though I am a nurse, babies are not my speciality... especially my own!  Plus, because she has never even been sick... I have no clue what I can give her besides Tylenol and Motrin (which won't apply in this situation because she doesn't have a fever).

I still consider myself sooo lucky because she is 8 months old and we are just now getting "sick."  No ear infection, fever, cough, runny nose, virus... nothing until now!  Praise the Lord because it just breaks my heart!

Luckily, she still acts like she feels okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment