Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Conversations with My 2 Year Old: Miss Southern Belle

Norah Kate has acquired some true southern language... and I LOVE it!!

NK:  Bless his heeeeaaaarrrrttt.

NK:  That's pitiful (with pouty lips).

NK:  Oh my gracious/goodness.

My little southern belle :)

Some other cute things she is saying-

"Daddy, ye got kentils (chemicals)" Because make walks in a lot and can't pick her up because he has chemicals on him... so she has learned to ask.

We laugh and say she talks like an Amish or Old World person... everything is "ye."

Everyone needs a check up, and she knows we go to Dr. Griffin for check ups :)  When I was talking to my friend the other day, she was talking about her little boy being sick and NK was asking me about it afterwards.  She said "He go to Dr. Griffin for a check up?"  Smart girl.

"Who you talkin?"  "What you talkin?"  "What you sayin?"  When I am on the phone she is a nosy-rosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment