Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Birthday

We celebrated Norah Kate's first birthday this past Saturday, January 5th.  I was working on her actual birthday (Decemeber 29th)... so all celebrations had to be postponed until Mommy could be there!  The joys of a nurse!

Her party turned out PERFECT!  It was just as I imagined!  We had it at our house and the theme was "Our Little Cupcake."

"Ummm... is all this for me?"

Everything was cupcake-themed.  Her little sweater dress had cupcakes on them, I hand painted cupcakes on her pennant banner and high chair banner, cupcake invitations and of course "Decorate Your Own Cupcake" cupcakes from Publix!  She even slept in cupcake PJs the night before :-)


 

Thank you Pinterest for the inspired cupcake liner garland!  It was super easy!
 



My first attempt at sugar cookie cut outs with royal icing.  Not so easy!


I love this little girl so very much!

 
 
 
Mmm... mmm... good :)
 


 
<3
 
She got a ton of cute outfits, a shopping cart, a Push Around Buggy, a Cozy Coupe Car, a xylophone, a book, some stuffed animals, pearl earrings, a pearl bracelet, a tutu, hair bows, and a toy box for all these fun toys to go in to!! She is one loved little girl, that is for sure!



I love my little family!  So blessed!






No comments:

Post a Comment