Wednesday, September 4, 2013

8-10 Weeks

While, we still haven't made it Facebook official, we have told our family, friends, and co workers.  We are so excited about baby #2!!  It still seems  surreal.

How is mama feeling?  Bloated... I feel like I am constantly carrying around a food baby  But oh well.  It just means things are growing.  I haven't gained but a pound or two.  & Very tired... I am so sleepy.  When I am at work though, I actually feel better.  I guess because I am too busy to be tired, or nauseated.  On my days off though, I feel like all I could do is nap. Ha! Which is impossible with a 20 month old ruling the roost!

I am having bad dreams.  I remember having them with NK and I know it is probably something to do with hormones.  However, that doesn't make them any less disturbing.

I have officially lost my verbal filter.  If I think it, the words are coming out.  Ooops. Hopefully this won't get me into too much trouble :)  I had just gained my filter back from having NK.  I am a little moody, but most of my mood swings come with stress from school and I feel like they aren't so much pregnancy related.

I am still craving fried chicken and hot sauce.  Another craving has been peaches and cottage cheese.  This is a weird one because I have never cared anything about cottage cheese before.  And Doritos... not such a healthy craving but oh well.  Pregnancy cravings are crazy... because if I don't satisfy my craving nothing else tastes good or right.  A week or so ago I was craving a sub.  I swear I could have had the whole sub made with banana peppers, pickles, onions, jalapeños and oil and vinegar. Haha!

I haven't been able to Doppler the heartbeat at home yet, but I am trying not to panic.  I know some women can't until the are 13 or 14 weeks.  I will be grateful to be through the first trimester :)  Luckily though, I still have practically no nausea.  I will have waves occasionally from a smell or if I let myself get too hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment