Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Week 6-8

How do I feel?  Tired.  Haha!  This too shall pass. It is HARD work growing a baby!  I was grateful, and thought I was going to be lucky, when I was tired a couple weeks ago.  Some days I will be fine, and others I can't hardly put one foot in front of the other.  I have occasional nausea, but nothing too bad.  I haven't had to stop what I am doing or take any medicine for it.  Usually I just get nauseated if I get too hungry.  Which I am hungry every 2 hours or so.

I am still running, and plan on continuing until either Matt or my body tells me no more.  Matt will probably tell me no first.  He isn't too crazy about it, but everything I have researched has said it is safe if you were used to doing it before, which I was.  The doctor said it is fine too.

I went for my first appointment on my birthday!! What a great birthday present!!  The little blob was there and the heartbeat was nice and strong at 156 bpm.  That is such an amazing sound.  I feel so blessed that God is going to let me be a mommy again.  I feel that there is no greater privilege! 

I am taking my One A Day prenatal vitamins.  I took those with NK and they didn't make me very sick.  I am trying to drink plenty of water, because that is something they stress to you at the doctor, but I will be honest, it is hard.  I like water, but remembering to drink 48-64 ounces is the difficult part. 

My cravings aren't too random... chicken and hot sauce, Kit Kat bars, sweet-tarts, orange juice, Chic-Fil-A salads.  Mmmm.  I LOVE the side salads from Chic-Fil-A with the Berry Balsamic dressing.  Yummy.

I will go back to the doctor September 19 for my next check up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment