Monday, July 27, 2015

Conversations with my 3 Year Old: Classrooms and Babies

Miss NK the Teacher

NK and G were playing Saturday and all I heard was "Grant, do this. Do that. Stop. Sit down. Stand up. No, Grant." 

Me: NK, don't be so bossy or Grant will not want to play with you.
NK: But I am the teacher!!
Me: Well, you don't have to be so bossy. Grant won't want to be in your class.
NK: Why. Would. He. Not! Want to be in my class?! It's a beautiful class. I have books, and chairs and toys. It's a beautiful class mama!!!

Bahaha!! She was so offended that I would even mentioning the fact that Grant would not want to be in NKs class and her as a teacher!!

Babies

NK is sitting on the couch with a baby under her shirt.
A second later she looks up so surprised.
NK: Mama!!! This baby just popped out of my tummy!!!

(maybe I need to watch a little less TLC and discovery channel around the house...)


No comments:

Post a Comment