Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Here we go...

As if motherhood isn't enough of  a challenge for me, I have decided that I would try and start a blog.  I have always attempted to keep a diary and will do good for a week to a month, then get busy and quit writing.  I feel like with the daily changes my baby girl  makes I want to remember how I felt: the happiness, the love, the unknown, the exhaustion, the good & bad- everything.

So far, being a mommy has been the greatest and hardest thing I have ever had to do.  I would not trade it for anything in the world though.  The moment she was born, something changed in me.  My heart expanded to create room for a love so big and great that words cannot describe. 

Through out this blog I hope I can offer advice for other first time moms.  They can learn as I learn, so to say.  I came into this experience having no clue what it would be like and learn something new each and every day.  I plan to write about the every day "going-ons" in my life: motherhood, work, marriage.  So here is to trying something new, learning, and growing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment