Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter

Sunday was Norah Kate's first Easter! 

Overall we had a good day, I was just a zombie from working all night Saturday.  I went home and took about an hour nap before church, but was able to wake right up and get ready.  I even was able to stay awake for Easter dinner!  I had a hard time falling back to sleep though... I was laying in bed thinking, I have to get up in two hours, an hour and a half, one hour... ugh... It's a miserable feeling.   I finally went to sleep, and I think Matt felt bad for me because he let me sleep through the Easter egg hunt. 


Let's just say work Sunday night was rough...  Any of you who have family who works night shift... appreciate them when they come to family functions during the day and forgive them if they seem grumpy.  Just think, it would be like you waking up at 3am to go to a party.

 

I love my little cotton top!

 Who would want to sleep through this sweet face??


Norah Kate got all sorts of goodies from the Easter bunny!  Teething keys, outfits, bathing suit and cover up, summer sandals, and an Easter book!  She isn't spoiled one bit!

"All this for me, Mama?"

Another announcement:  Norah Kate rolled over for the first time!!  I was so mad that I missed it!  Of course she did it during the two hours I slept.  Matt had set her in the pack and play and heard her fussing.  Whenever he walked in the room she was on her tummy!  I am so proud of her, but am glad no one else saw it first hand without me!  Haha!  She hasn't done it again since though...

This was my second weekend back at work and so far isn't any easier.  Ya'll please keep praying for me.   I think this weekend was harder than the first!  I hate leaving her and miss her every second I am gone.  I am hoping I was just so emotional because I was tired and it was a holiday.  I am so family oriented that I feel like I am supposed to be with my family on special days like this!  I have been brainstorming all week about something I can do from home, so far nothing has triggered :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment