Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rain, Rain Go Away

For the last two weeks I think it has been raining more than the sun shining.  It has been the prettiest on the days I am working of course.  We have spent the majority of our days going stir crazy, staying in our pjs for most of the day and seeing how much we can string and strow the house.

 

On rainy days, I pick up the house just for it to get messy and I sweep the floors just for mud to be tracked back in.  Schools have been cancelled due to the roads being so messed up.



Our pond is over flowing.  I am grateful for this though because we will need all that water for irrigation in the summertime.



Yesterday you could have whitewater rafted down our driveway.  Now there are just big ruts and washouts.

The sun is supposed to come back out this afternoon, praise the Lord.  I am ready to get my run on! (If I can get out of my driveway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment