Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Bottomless Pit

My child eats, and eats, and eats, and eats some more.

I pack her lunches for the babysitter and she eats everything I pack, plus she begs for more from the babysitter and the babysitter's little girl.

I feed her lunch, then her and I eat my lunch. Same thing goes for all other meals.

She is like a bottomless pit!

Matt and I were discussing the other day if we feed her too much?  I should have known, because she was the one that was still breastfeeding every 2-3 hours when all the "books" said it should only be 3-4 times a day.



Oh well, I love those little chunky thighs.  She is perfectly healthy.  The majority of the stuff she eats is healthy.  I keep Cutie Clementines, bananas, and apple sauce in the pantry at all times.  She really is not picky at all.  According to the growth charts, she is right on track.  I was always really chunky as a toddler then was always very petite from elementry school and up.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment