Sunday, April 15, 2018

Norah Kate Lately


April 2016

What's next??
NK: mama, do I go to kindergarten next year?
Me: no, you start pre-k.
NK: and then I go to kindergarten?
Me: yep, you'll go to prek then kindergarten.
NK: and then I am done?
Me: nope. Then you go to first, second, third, etc.
NK: so, I will go to prek then kindergarten then first grade then I will be done right?
Me: no baby, you go to prek, kindergarten, 1st, 2nd etc, middle school, then high school, then college. Like mommy did.
NK: {sigh of exasperation}. That's a lot. I think I will just go to prek.

my baby
NK: mama, can Mileynhold my baby?
Me: yes, you need to share your toys at school.
NK: no, I mean MY baby?
Me: you mean Grant?
NK: yes.
Me: oh, he's your baby??
NK: yeah.


Future Dental hygienist 
Here is the setting:
NK is getting her teeth cleaned for the first time. She lets them do everything during the cleaning.
When she is all done she turns to the dental hygienist and says, "ok, your turn!! Let me do your teeth!"
Said dental hygienist: um, I need to see your credentials first! 😂😂😂😂




No comments:

Post a Comment